Began this assignment late, so I get to blog right before class to get another day! I guess I could talk about how nervous I am for next semester. Every class I have I know someone in it, but I am taking Anat/Phys next semester and based on what I've heard from everyone who has previously had it I am barely going to make it through. I'm okay with doing all the work that I have to, but from what I hear it's just a lot of information to take in at once. I'm excited for all of my other classes though so hopefully they even out!
I started this assignment late too! Over break I just completely forgot about it! But, I'm taking Anat/Phys next semester as well. I took applied anatomy as a freshman and anatomy in high school, so I'm hoping all the work I put in then will pay off. I still have some flashcards and notes from anatomy here my freshman year so if you ever need them, let me know!
ReplyDelete